As a place to unwind and relax, Spas are becoming increasingly present in our European households. The virtues of this hot water have been known since Antiquity. However, the stirring and high temperature of the water require special care. hth® developed a range of products especially adapted to Spa water in order to: purify, balance, protect and perfume.
• Apply a shock chlorination treatment with hth® Spa FLASH DISINFECTION
• Use hth® Spa BROMINE for a bromine treatment. Bromine treatment is especially recommended for heated water. It also remains effective even with a high pH.
It is therefore an ideal disinfectant for spa water.
• Reactivate your bromine treatment every week and after each bath by sprinkling 15 g of hth® Spa CHLORINE-FREE SHOCK per m3 water.
• Use either hth® Spa STABILISED CHLORINE effervescent tabs to be placed directly in the spa or the granules.
• Maintain the available chlorine content between 3 and 5 mg/l.
• Apply a shock treatment to the water each week with hth® Spa FLASH DISINFECTION so as to eliminate residues and oxidise organic matter
• Use hth® Spa ACTIVE OXYGEN 20 g for a chlorine-free treatment.
Active oxygen has a strong oxidising effect, is fully soluble, leaves no residue in the water and does not discolour surface coatings.
• After each bath, apply a shock chlorination treatment with hth® Spa CHLORINE-FREE SHOCK